archives & links below

My photo
A person who needs no introduction.

Thursday, December 08, 2022

many wrongs make a blog post

Recent tweets (harvested by hand):


Could they make a dog toy that squeaks in a range only dogs hear?
 

.

"Turn on notifications or skip for now." For now? For NOW??

.

You can't even buy calling birds nowadays. You can only rent a calling bird plan.

.

Today I beat Wordle by not playing.

.

[photos of decorative apples made of alabaster or onyx] I was looking more for a pomme granite.

.

No, I feel okay. I just feel like going outside and eating a bunch of grass is all.

.

Woe is me. Murray now believes 100% that any time I whistle, it means I'm calling him to go out, even if he was just out. So now, any time I'm exuberant enough to whistle, I'm gaslighting my best buddy.

.

Eric Idle's sortabiography has a story of the aftermath of the attack on George and Olivia by that creep. George was lying on a gurney, bleeding, and the new housekeeper reported for work. She looked on, utterly apalled, and George said "So, what do you think of the job so far?"

.

When I buy anything snacky, I take the precaution of figuring out how much fat is in the whole thing. Sometimes unlikely, but always good to know.

Kudos to Dove ice cream bons on that score. I looked at the info, and serving size is THE WHOLE BOX OF, LIKE, TWENTY. Hardcore FTW.

.

I sat in an empty room at a con where I was the event, and suffered the social awkwardness of deciding whether to start talking when someone looked in.

.


No comments: