archives & links below

My photo
A person who needs no introduction.

Wednesday, September 08, 2021

I was driving east on I-90 through Massachusetts, and I saw a concatenation of clouds that made me think "This is what the recently departed Ed Asner would have looked like if they'd designed a Muppet to use his voice. I snapped several photos (the terrain wasn't as easy looking as in the illustration) and none of them did it justice before it drifted apart into its constituents, so I am printing the legend. Just before heading off to bedtime, I turned the light back on and drew this on the back of a card I'd drawn on the front of, and just now I've photographed it (with my laptop's built-in) and Photoshopped it to a state of seemliness.


And that, I believe, is how he'd look, all right. Well done, brain, Well done, fingers. Well done, art tools. Let's all go have lunch, that eat lunches.

 .

 

No comments: