archives & links below

My photo
A person who needs no introduction.

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Memes Help Us Avoid Doing Anything Productive!



On Twitter, Tom Tomorrow (I think it was) said "The dog in the fire saying 'This is fine' meme peaked too soon. We could use it now." Or something like that. I said "How about if the dog was out walking with a fire and saw another fire and said This is Fine while the first fire looks unhappy at him?"

This got me some of the attention I crave, and one person even said they'd like to see that. So, since I have nothing better to do, I made it so.


And there it is. I left out the caption. Just lazy, I guess.

footnotes:

original guy looking back meme (from Getty Images):
 

original dog and fire meme (by K.C. Green)--my proportions were a compromise between the sources:

 
So now it's funny, huh? Funny? Get it? Funny??
.

No comments: